Canine Anatomy and Physiology Award
Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Canine Anatomy and Physiology. This award, which is externally verified and been accredited 6 credits by OFQUAL, has been developed to provide detailed underpinning knowledge of Canine Care and Training
This Level 3 Certificate is right for you if you are already working with or want to work with dogs in a professional manner, want to expand your underpinning knowledge of the dog and achieve a recognised qualification, not only within the Canine Profession but one that is regulated by OFQUAL.
The learner will:
- Summarise the functions of the major organs of the dog.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the cardio-respiratory system of the dog.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the systems of support and movement of the dog.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the systems of control of the dog.
- Understand the sensory system of the dog.