Introduction to Canine Learning Theory and Basic Obedience 20th January Venue: Cavan
Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Certificate Introduction to Canine Learning Theory and Basic Obedience. This Award, which is externally verified and been accredited 1 credit by OFQUAL, has been developed to provide detailed underpinning knowledge of Canine Care and Training
This Level 3 Certificate is right for you if you are already working with or want to work with dogs in a professional manner, want to expand your underpinning knowledge of the dog and achieve a recognised qualification, not only within the Canine Profession but one that is regulated by OFQUAL.
The learner will:
- Understand the principles of dog training.
- Understand the equipment used in dog training.
- Understand the principles of classical and operant conditioning.
- Be able to apply classical and operant conditioning in dog training programmes.
- Be able to design a training programme for a dog.